Monday, November 21, 2005

First images


Comments:
Carrie put a link to your blog on her's. Beautiful baby, looks like a girl to me! Good luck and congratulations!
 
Glad to see you have your blog up...can't wait to see/read your progress. I won't link to your site if you don't want me to...I know a friend of mine checks Carrie's out...so I want you to have "some" limitations to your site if you want to.
Congratulations!!!
 
Congratulations Stephanie and Mike.
I also think it is a girl.

Dana
 
Nice work! Good to see everything is coming along nicely. Looks like he has daddy's head. It's a boy, by the way. We'll keep checking back for updates!
 
Who is this WW and are people really that into poker? It is like another language over there on your blog.

The baby is totally a girl.
 
I really enjoy these sites. I won't necessarily agree with Megan and say that it is a girl, I will have to read more to see how you feel, heartburn, shape, things like that are what help me to determine the sex.
Good Luck and Congrats
Aunt Deb
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?