Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Happy Halloween!




Finally - the photo feature is working. So, here are some shots from Halloween. Mike had a class so it was up to Henry and I to greet the kids and enjoy the festivities. We were both in costume (I wore my usual - the red crayon costume). Henry joined me at the front door in his highchair. I call my jack-o-lantern design "The Henry" (since it has big eyes, and seems to be saying "ohhh"- just like Henry often did when he was a newborn). It's a bit simple, but we were rushed - I carved it at about 5:00 (Tuesdays are busy days: Storytime at the library in the morning, Bouncing Back With Baby in the afternoon). We then made a quick trip to visit some of the neighbours and show off our costumes. After that it was a short night - Henry didn't nap well during the day, so when he started showing signs of fatigue at 6:45 we shut things down and he went to bed.

Comments:
Poor little guy, dressing him up in that costume - I'll bet you ate his candy to!! You know, your parents didn't do that to you......
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?